Our space is used regularly for classes, seminars, workshops, AGM’s, team-building, as well as social and networking events. It is a central city venue with character – ideal for smaller groups less than 40.
Level B of the Tasman Building
16-22 Anzac Avenue, Auckland CBD
Our space features:
- Seating for 40 with tables (Up to 50 including non-tabled seating of couches and beanbags)
- Water cooler
- Fibre Wi-Fi
- 24/7 Security camera live surveillance
- There is no disabilities access – stairs only
- No kitchen, cutlery or plates – you can bring your own. You can do dishes using the bathroom sink if needed.
- Coffee, milk, and other consumables on-premise is for our staff use only – not for use during venue hire.
- No cups – you will need your own cups or drink bottles
- One kettle only
- No catering – you are free to bring your own.
- No dedicated parking – parking is via street-side or nearby Wilson parking
The building doors will automatically lock from 6 PM onwards. After this, you will need to let people in by pressing the green door release button to the right of the door. If this affects you, let your participants know of a contact number for when they arrive to be let in.
We may provide the keys to access the venue if required. Loss of keys will incur a $150 penalty.
If you are booking for a weekend or after 6pm on a weekday, you will need building access. Please contact Justin Sung at email@example.com to arrange this.