Stress can become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your mindset affects how you feel, think, and act, shaping the choices you make. People who view stress constructively strategize to cope with stress.
Learn to chew more than you can take. Get more out of life with some key understanding about how stress affects you and strategies on how you can avoid it, or even use it to your advantage.
Foster Our Future Courses
DRIVEN BY IDEALS. DESIGNED BY LOGIC. CRAFTED BY EXPERIENCE.
We design our courses with the gold-standard in mind.
We search high and low for the best resources to produce the most practical and effective impact. Sometimes, the best resource isn’t up to our standards and we invite experts to help us construct them.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand why you get stressed
- Learn about the good and bad types of stress
- Identify the ways stress impacts you
- Apply practical steps to reducing and managing stress
- Learn systems to adapt to stress and maintain productivity in a stressful life or environment