Critical thinking is important.
In fact, the World Economic Forum, a non-profit organisation that works with the 1000 top companies in the world – guiding and supporting world leaders as one of the most significant associations for international governance – lists critical thinking as one of the top 3 most important skills to have for the future.
Foster Our Future Courses
DRIVEN BY IDEALS. DESIGNED BY LOGIC. CRAFTED BY EXPERIENCE.
We design our courses with the gold-standard in mind.
We search high and low for the best resources to produce the most practical and effective impact. Sometimes, the best resource isn’t up to our standards and we invite experts to help us construct them.
By the end of this course you will:
- Raise vital questions and problems, formulating them clearly and precisely
- Gather and assess relevant information, using abstract ideas to interpret it effectively
- Come to well-reasoned conclusions and solutions, testing them against relevant criteria and standards;
- Think open-mindedly within alternative systems of thought, recognizing and assessing, as need be, their assumptions, implications, and practical consequences; and
- Communicate effectively with others in figuring out solutions to complex problems
The aims of this course are derived from the Paul-Elder Critical thinking framework. This framework was created in 2001 and has since been widely used as a foundation for critical thinking around the world. It aims to cultivate you into an effective critical thinker.